Friday, May 22, 2009

A very real problem facing Americans today


I'm going to share with all of you a problem that I have, that's having a real impact on my wife, and I guess me. I have trouble finishing food. You see, I'll go along eating a particular food all fine and dandy, just so long as there's plenty there. But as soon as things start getting low, well, I just can't help myself, I stop eating that food item altogether. Sometimes, if I plan it out right, I'll leave enough for one serving. However I'll often end up leaving about a quarter of that.

That's what ended up happening last night, as is evidenced in the photo of the almost empty tupperware. Right after I shot that photo I slapped the lid back on, and put it right back in the fridge.

I'm sure you can see how this impacts my wife, and to a lesser extent me. I wanted to share this so that other people who have the same problem can know that they aren't the only ones. You're not alone people, plenty of guys have this problem (some women might too, but saying guys added to the double entendre.)

No comments:

Post a Comment