Friday, May 22, 2009

Touring with Fish


We recently bought a 50 pound bag of Swedish Fish from BJ's. For those who aren't familiar with Swedish Fish, they're a tiny species of fish that are only found in the northern reaches of the Soda Pop ocean, off the Caramel coast of Switzerland. Rugged Swedish fishermen brave the carbonated seas, risking their very lives and enduring higher rates of cavities and sticky clothes. I hear that the Discovery Channel is working on a new reality show about these brave men, it's called "The Sweetest Catch".

I find it very comforting to have a bag of Swedish Fish with me while I'm out on assignments. Whenever I get really annoyed, or frustrated, or lonely, I just pop a couple fish in my mouth and everything seems better. I usually run out about five minutes into my shift.

No comments:

Post a Comment