Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tea Time


As a result of eating a kick-ass chocolate chip muffin last night, and, some might argue, taking a two hour nap late in the afternoon, I couldn't fall asleep till 2 am. In an effort to trick my body into sleeping an unnatural amount I had some tea.

"Oh, wow Ben, you sure are a man of the world, drinking herbal tea. Uh, yeah, that could be considered a man-like drink, in a kung-fu samurai sort of a way. I guess?"

Nope, it was a Celestial Seasonings blend called "Sleepytime tea". There was a drawing of a bear in pajamas with a nightcap on drinking a cup of tea as it fell asleep . I'm sure that bear needed to get some rest for the big day it would have in the morning mauling people though.

I'll point out that I didn't buy the stuff, I think it was a gift to my wife. However she doesn't even drink it.

But you know what? It was sleepy time, and I needed my sleepytime tea. But now I'm all rested up for a big day of mauling people.

No comments:

Post a Comment